BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art is delighted to announce BALTIC Self-Publishing Artists’ Market 2018. This is an open submission event for artists, small press publishers, colleges and universities. The market will explore the relevance and value of print culture as well as giving artists the opportunity to sell their work.
The market will take place on Saturday 21 April 2018, 11.00-18.00, at BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art.
A written proposal of no longer than 250 words, a CV and images (jpegs) should be submitted here.
The deadline for submissions for exhibitors’ stalls is 18 February 2018, 23.59.
Selected applicants will be notified by 9 March 2018.
- Exhibitors’ stalls are 90 x 180cm approx (full-size)
- Prices for stalls are: Individual artist/imprint/collective: £25 or £12.50 for half/shared table. College/university: £50
- Payment must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice to secure table.
- This opportunity is open to all artists
- Due to the high number of applications we regret that we will be unable to contact artists who are not selected for the fair. We appreciate enormously the time and effort we know goes into every application and thank you for your interest in BALTIC.
- Food and drink is available to buy in BALTIC Kitchen
- Free tea and instant coffee (for stall holders) will be available in a kitchen adjacent to the Self-Publishing Artists Market
- Set up for the event begins at 9.00 on 21 April
- There is no facility for drop-offs prior to the event set up
- Take down is possible until 19.00 on 21 April
- Parking is available in BALTIC car park (blue badge holders park free): http://www.balticmill.com/visit/visit-essential-information
- Accessibility info is here: http://www.balticmill.com/visit/visit-essential-information
- Tablecloths are not provided
- Access to power needs to be requested in proposals
- Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel your stall, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you notify us of a cancellation by 6 April you will receive a full refund. Cancellations between 7-19 April will be charged 50% of the fee. If your cancellation after this date you will be charged the full fee.