36 Lime Street Gallery are now seeking proposals for our 2013 programme.
This year’s programme will allow for 6 exhibitions to take place between May and December 2013. This space is available for artists, students and studio members to exhibit in. Any art form is welcome.
• Exhibitions will run for a maximum of two weeks, with one week installation in advance.
• 36 Lime Street will publicise the programme via its website and emarketing platforms.
• Exhibitors are able to arrange a preview for their exhibition, in consultation with 36 Lime Street.
• Artists and curators are also responsible for invigilating their own shows – each show must be open to the public for a minimum of one weekend ( 11am – 4pm Saturday and Sunday).
• 36 Lime St Gallery has no direct funding, therefore artists and curators are expected to fund their own shows.
• Artists must note that 36 Lime Street cannot insure any work while it is in the Gallery.
• Exhibitors must return the space to its original condition after ﬁnishing exhibitions.
There are 6 ‘slots’ available for the exhibitions which can be: May/June, June/July, July/Aug, Aug/Sept, Sept/Oct, Oct/Nov, Nov/Dec. Applicants are asked to state a date preference within their application.
Proposals can be submitted by email only. Applicants should send 6 relevant of recent work (72dpi JPEG), a C.V., an outline of intention for the space (including preferred dates), and a link to website or online portfolio if available to:email@example.com
The deadline is 5pm, Friday 8th March. All artists will be informed of our selection by Friday 22nd March.
If you have any further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org